- 1pc Roasted Seaweed Sheet
- 1pc Fresh Popiah Skin
- 240g Sushi Rice
- 20g Japanese Mayonnaise
- 20g Spicy Shrimp Floss
- 3pcs Archar *
- 2 Crabsticks
*Archar – is a mixture of pickled cucumbers, carrots and pineapples with vinegar, sugar, sesame seeds, lemon grass, galangal, garlic, turmeric and chilli paste
- Cut roasted seaweed sheet into 20.5cm x 18.5cm
- Cut popiah skin into thin strips and deep fry till golden brown. Drain oil and leave to cool.
- Sew a piece of plastic sheet onto the smooth side of a bamboo mat. Lay roasted seaweed onto bamboo mat with the rough side of seaweed facing up. Spread a think layer of sushi rice onto seaweed and flip over the entire seaweed. Across the centre of seaweed, squeeze mayonnaise before arranging Filings neatly. Wrap bamboo mat over Fillings and roll into a tight roll.
- cheap ampicillin justify;”>Coat the roll with fried popiah skin before cutting into 8 equal pieces.
source: Sushi Tale (Chef Roger Wong)
Filed under Cooking Recipes